No you must never use a high pressure pump as the pressure at which the air is forced into the tube is too strong and can irrepairably damage your wheels and cause the innertube to explode.
Articles in this section
- General care - tyres
- Tyre alignment on wheel rim
- Trouble sign up / log in?
- What is your phone number?
- I need to get my buggy repaired, is this possible?
- There is a rip on the handle bar of my buggy, is this covered under warranty?
- Can I use a different model’s double kit for my buggy?
- Where can I locate a retailer that stocks your products?
- How do you test your products?