We advise 22psi as the highest amount of air pressure to be put in all 3 wheels at any time. It can be slightly lower, but 22 is the highest. If it's any higher than that, the inner tubes will pop, or deflate. We advise using a manual hand/foot pump with a tire gauge attached so that you may keep track of how much air pressure you're putting in the tire. We only recommend using a hand or bike pump. Inflation by a compressor pump is discouraged.
Articles in this section
- General care - tyres
- How can I sign up and login this support area?
- Tyre alignment on wheel rim
- What is your phone number?
- I need to get my buggy repaired, is this possible?
- There is a rip on the handle bar of my buggy, is this covered under warranty?
- Can I use a different model’s double kit for my buggy?
- Where can I locate a retailer that stocks your products?
- How do you test your products?