The single covers are designed to fit the buggy when the sunhood is located upon the sunhood locator on the buggy frame. If you have changed the position of your sunhood to above this locator, you will need to move it back to the loctor for optimum fitting of the single cover.
Articles in this section
- General care - tyres
- Tyre alignment on wheel rim
- Trouble sign up / log in?
- What is your phone number?
- I need to get my buggy repaired, is this possible?
- There is a rip on the handle bar of my buggy, is this covered under warranty?
- Can I use a different model’s double kit for my buggy?
- Where can I locate a retailer that stocks your products?
- How do you test your products?