No as the seat reclines into a lie flat mode. The smart lux bassinet utilises the frame of your smart lux seat. The bassinet is offered as an optional accessory - it offers extra depth, padded sides and a firm side enabling it to be used off the frame as well. You can also use this without a harness if this preferred - the harness needs to be used with the seat.
Articles in this section
- smart vs smart lux comparison table
- My auto stop sport 2015 / phil&teds nav zips are coming undone?
- Unsure which stroller you have?
- How do I attach the double kit mesh to my stroller?
- Which vibe/verve model do I have?
- Stroller comparison table
- How can I tell which version vibe/verve I have?
- How can I tell if I have the dot 1.0 or dot 2.0?
- My smart or my smart lux makes a clicking sound when I push it?
- My buggy is no longer sold, can I still get accessories and parts for it?