The front wheels of the smart are removed by depressing the small silver nib spring which will be visible through the small gap in the plastic mechanism the top of the wheel fits into. Lift the front of the buggy off the ground, ensure the wheel is straight, then depress the nib spring using a small pen or stick. The wheel should fall off!
Articles in this section
- smart vs smart lux comparison table
- My auto stop sport 2015 / phil&teds nav zips are coming undone?
- Unsure which stroller you have?
- How do I attach the double kit mesh to my stroller?
- Which vibe/verve model do I have?
- Stroller comparison table
- How can I tell which version vibe/verve I have?
- How can I tell if I have the dot 1.0 or dot 2.0?
- My smart or my smart lux makes a clicking sound when I push it?
- My buggy is no longer sold, can I still get accessories and parts for it?