Version 2 is easily identified by a plastic protection on the frame of the stroller around the holes in the front where the bumper bar and doubles kit attaches to the front. Having this oval shaped protection on the frame indicates you have a version 2. Your other indicator is by checking the lanyard that is coming from the main handlebar for a version number.
Articles in this section
- smart vs smart lux comparison table
- My auto stop sport 2015 / phil&teds nav zips are coming undone?
- Unsure which stroller you have?
- How do I attach the double kit mesh to my stroller?
- Which vibe/verve model do I have?
- Stroller comparison table
- How can I tell which version vibe/verve I have?
- How can I tell if I have the dot 1.0 or dot 2.0?
- My smart or my smart lux makes a clicking sound when I push it?
- My buggy is no longer sold, can I still get accessories and parts for it?