Yes this can easily replaced; these can be either ordered from ourwebshopor our customer care team can arranged these to be sent to you.
Articles in this section
- smart vs smart lux comparison table
- My auto stop sport 2015 / phil&teds nav zips are coming undone?
- Unsure which stroller you have?
- How do I attach the double kit mesh to my stroller?
- Which vibe/verve model do I have?
- Stroller comparison table
- How can I tell which version vibe/verve I have?
- How can I tell if I have the dot 1.0 or dot 2.0?
- My smart or my smart lux makes a clicking sound when I push it?
- My buggy is no longer sold, can I still get accessories and parts for it?
- Find your serial number (phil&teds products)
- Current and legacy product instructions - phil&teds
- When using my sport, my toddler often gets out of the top seat leaving the baby asleep at the rear - which then causes the pushchair to become unstable. What can be done about this?
- Warranty policy
- How to attach hub caps to dot, sport 2015, phil&teds nav and classic v2 strollers