Yes, it does include a 5 point harness with silky webbing straps designed for easy cleaning and softness. The harness can be removed if wished to create the ‘my chair’ or if your discretion suggests that the poppy’s passive harness sufficiently restrains your child.
Articles in this section
- Does the highpod contain latex?
- I purchased a cushy ride for the smart / highpod and it is way too big to fit, why is this?
- Can you wash the lobster tray in the dishwasher?
- Has the weight limit on the metoo been reduced? Earlier metoos say 18kgs/40lbs and they now say 15kg/33lbs?
- What age child can use the poppy?
- What material is the poppy tray made of?
- My poppy highchairs harness seems too loose. How can I fix this?
- Does the poppy have a harness?
- Lobster Claw Dimensions
- How do I clean my poppy highchair? Is it dishwasher safe?