The Dot doubles kit measures 49cm tall
Articles in this section
- Do you sell Sheet sets for the Peanut Bassinets like you do for the Nest?
- I've purchased a peanut for my explorer, do I use the dash or the sport attachment slots?
- How do I carry the universal travel bag?
- My freerider does not move well when used as a buggy board. Is there something wrong?
- What are the dimensions of the universal travel bag?
- Which Freerider connector and sleeve do I use with Dot, sport 2015, phil&teds nav buggies?
- What is the length of the Dot double kit?