The universal travel bag features a strap to allow carrying as a bag. However most prefer to trundle the bag using the shorter strap as the handle.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell Sheet sets for the Peanut Bassinets like you do for the Nest?
- I've purchased a peanut for my explorer, do I use the dash or the sport attachment slots?
- How do I carry the universal travel bag?
- My freerider does not move well when used as a buggy board. Is there something wrong?
- What are the dimensions of the universal travel bag?
- Which Freerider connector and sleeve do I use with Dot, sport 2015, phil&teds nav buggies?
- What is the length of the Dot double kit?
- What car seat adapter works with my buggy?
- Do the new phil&teds buggies fit the phil&teds travel bag?
- How do I attach the double kit mesh to my stroller?
- There is a rip on the handle bar of my buggy, is this covered under warranty?
- At what level should the harness straps be for my child in the rear facing position?