The E3v2 double kit will fit on a Dash buggy, albeit this hasn't been officially tested on that model
Articles in this section
- Is the handle bar for the explorer (spare part) compatible with the dot or sport 2015 / phil&teds nav?
- Can the DOT double kit fit onto the sport 2015 / phil&teds nav buggy and vise versa?
- Is the Vibe/Verve Cocoon compatible with my Explorer Buggy?
- Can an E3v2 doubles kit fit on a Dash?
- Does the Sport parcel tray and footwell fit the E3 buggies?
- Can I use the carrycot / snug with the freerider or with the main seat in full recline?
- Will the sport 2015 / phil&teds nav double kit fit my explorer?
- Will the explorer plastic footplate fit my sport or e3 buggy?
- Are the Sport V1 and Sport V2 sunhoods interchangeable?
- Can I use the Snug on my Sport v2 Buggy?