This happens when a child has outgrown the recline postion on the double kit. To prevent this from happeningpush the backing board in front of the cross bar.If the child's head tends to rest on the side bars, a liner (i.e buggy liner) will provide cushioning to prevent discomfort for the child.
Articles in this section
- General care - tyres
- Tyre alignment on wheel rim
- Trouble sign up / log in?
- What is your phone number?
- I need to get my buggy repaired, is this possible?
- There is a rip on the handle bar of my buggy, is this covered under warranty?
- Can I use a different model’s double kit for my buggy?
- Where can I locate a retailer that stocks your products?
- How do you test your products?