First, deflate all of the air from the wheel. Once the air is removed, reposition the tyre tread so that it is even all the way around the rim. Once in place, reinflate the innertube (while holding the tyre tread) and it should allow the tread to stay in the correct location to allow the stroller to roll smoothly. It may take a few tries, but this will almost always fix the issue.
Articles in this section
- General care - tyres
- Tyre alignment on wheel rim
- Trouble sign up / log in?
- What is your phone number?
- I need to get my buggy repaired, is this possible?
- There is a rip on the handle bar of my buggy, is this covered under warranty?
- Can I use a different model’s double kit for my buggy?
- Where can I locate a retailer that stocks your products?
- How do you test your products?