Some of our buggies have a set of attachment points for an additional harness. These are D-rings, located behind a seated child in the main seat. Attach the additional harness to the D-rings, out of sight of the child.
Articles in this section
- General care - tyres
- Tyre alignment on wheel rim
- Trouble sign up / log in?
- What is your phone number?
- I need to get my buggy repaired, is this possible?
- There is a rip on the handle bar of my buggy, is this covered under warranty?
- Can I use a different model’s double kit for my buggy?
- Where can I locate a retailer that stocks your products?
- How do you test your products?