20psi, max 22psi. This will clearly be visible on the RIM of your wheel and in your instruction manual. The correct tyre pressure is essential to ensure the best maintenenace and experience of your buggy. Always check your manual for care& maintenance.
Articles in this section
- General care - tyres
- How can I sign up and login this support area?
- Tyre alignment on wheel rim
- What is your phone number?
- I need to get my buggy repaired, is this possible?
- There is a rip on the handle bar of my buggy, is this covered under warranty?
- Can I use a different model’s double kit for my buggy?
- Where can I locate a retailer that stocks your products?
- How do you test your products?