We highly recommend using a travel bag to protect your buggy, such as the universal travel bag. This means that your buggy will stay protected and together for your journey and arrive how you packed it. Its ideal to remove the wheels and stow or retract the axles as these can become bent if dropped from a height. Its also good to let a small amount of air out of the tyres as cabin pressure may affect the wheels if inflation is on the higher side (20-22PSI max).
Articles in this section
- General care - tyres
- Tyre alignment on wheel rim
- Trouble sign up / log in?
- What is your phone number?
- I need to get my buggy repaired, is this possible?
- There is a rip on the handle bar of my buggy, is this covered under warranty?
- Can I use a different model’s double kit for my buggy?
- Where can I locate a retailer that stocks your products?
- How do you test your products?