To remove the wheel guards, first remove the rear wheel by pushing the silver button in the middle of the black plastic rim. Once the wheel is removed and axle pin (which is the circle silver button) the complete wheel guard is exposed. At this point, you will need to lift up on the lowest point of the circle on the wheel guard until it clicks. Once that circle is released you can slide the wheel guard towards the flaps that unlock to allow you to fold the buggy. It should slide up and remove from the frame of the buggy.
Articles in this section
- smart vs smart lux comparison table
- My auto stop sport 2015 / phil&teds nav zips are coming undone?
- Unsure which stroller you have?
- How do I attach the double kit mesh to my stroller?
- Which vibe/verve model do I have?
- Stroller comparison table
- How can I tell which version vibe/verve I have?
- How can I tell if I have the dot 1.0 or dot 2.0?
- My smart or my smart lux makes a clicking sound when I push it?
- My buggy is no longer sold, can I still get accessories and parts for it?