The poppy is so easy to clean that in most cases running water is enough to wash food off the tray. In more messy situations, the seat and other parts will wipe clean with warm water or a mild cleaning agent. The overall finish is designed to be as seamless as possible to ensure no hidden crumbs. While the tray can be used in the dishwasher, we do find that the seat is quite readily cleaning by just wiping.
Articles in this section
- Does the highpod contain latex?
- Can you wash the lobster tray in the dishwasher?
- Has the weight limit on the metoo been reduced? Earlier metoos say 18kgs/40lbs and they now say 15kg/33lbs?
- What age child can use the poppy?
- What material is the poppy tray made of?
- My poppy highchairs harness seems too loose. How can I fix this?
- Does the poppy have a harness?
- Lobster Claw Dimensions
- How do I clean my poppy highchair? Is it dishwasher safe?
- What is the length of the clamp of the Lobster?