Check to see if there is information in your car manual in the car restraints section Or slide your hand in between the crease of the back seat and the seat bottom. You will or will not feel a metal bar protruding where the isofix connects to left and right or all away a long. Some cars have a small housing where the isofix is enclosed. and may need to be removed. For more information on isofix please click on the link below.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I have the best fit for my car seat restraint, car and family?
- What is the lifespan of my capsule/Car seat?
- Cleaning the evolution car seat
- Adjusting your alpha capsule to accommodate your growing child
- Where can I find the expiry date of the evolution car seat?
- Where can I find the expiry date of the cocoon travelfix car seat?
- At what level should the harness straps be for my child in the forward facing position?
- At what level should the harness straps be for my child in the rear facing position?
- My baby’s head falls forward in the car seat?
- There is a lot of movement in my car seat?