Rear facing until 2 years is only a recommendation, and is not law in New Zealand. It also largely depends on the manufacturing instructions of the car seat. By European standards rear facing is recommended which passes safety certifications in New Zealand.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I have the best fit for my car seat restraint, car and family?
- What is the lifespan of my capsule/Car seat?
- Cleaning the evolution car seat
- Adjusting your alpha capsule to accommodate your growing child
- Where can I find the expiry date of the evolution car seat?
- Where can I find the expiry date of the cocoon travelfix car seat?
- At what level should the harness straps be for my child in the forward facing position?
- At what level should the harness straps be for my child in the rear facing position?
- My baby’s head falls forward in the car seat?
- There is a lot of movement in my car seat?