The recommended angle for a carseat rear facing is at a 45 degree angle is to keep the air way clear and spine straight on baby or infant. This can also depend on the design of the seat. For more information go tohttp://safercarseats.org/
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I have the best fit for my car seat restraint, car and family?
- What is the lifespan of my capsule/Car seat?
- Cleaning the evolution car seat
- Adjusting your alpha capsule to accommodate your growing child
- Where can I find the expiry date of the evolution car seat?
- Where can I find the expiry date of the cocoon travelfix car seat?
- At what level should the harness straps be for my child in the forward facing position?
- At what level should the harness straps be for my child in the rear facing position?
- My baby’s head falls forward in the car seat?
- There is a lot of movement in my car seat?