Most likely you have an older model bebe that is not compatible with our travel systems. Travel system adaptors were added to bebe capsules mid-2008, this allows the capsule, manufactured from this date to be used on travel systems.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I have the best fit for my car seat restraint, car and family?
- What is the lifespan of my capsule/Car seat?
- Cleaning the evolution car seat
- Adjusting your alpha capsule to accommodate your growing child
- Where can I find the expiry date of the evolution car seat?
- Where can I find the expiry date of the cocoon travelfix car seat?
- At what level should the harness straps be for my child in the forward facing position?
- At what level should the harness straps be for my child in the rear facing position?
- My baby’s head falls forward in the car seat?
- There is a lot of movement in my car seat?
- Find your serial number (phil&teds products)
- Current and legacy product instructions - phil&teds
- My freerider does not move well when used as a buggy board. Is there something wrong?
- Why do phil&teds capsules and convertible carseats only rear face up to 13kg when plunket says to until 2 years?
- Does the phil&teds quest fit on the alpha base?