This issue is usually caused from filling the inner tube with too much air, which is not generally covered under warranty. The max amount of air that the inner tube should be inflated to is 22 psi and only filled with a bike or hand pump, as explained in the manual.
Articles in this section
- General care - tyres
- Tyre alignment on wheel rim
- Trouble sign up / log in?
- What is your phone number?
- I need to get my buggy repaired, is this possible?
- There is a rip on the handle bar of my buggy, is this covered under warranty?
- Can I use a different model’s double kit for my buggy?
- Where can I locate a retailer that stocks your products?
- How do you test your products?