The Nest is an amazing and adaptable product we know you will love. The beige fabric is 100% polyester abetone, the mattress is a poly/cotton blend and the sheets are 100% cotton.
Articles in this section
- I'm finding the legs of the traveller sometimes hard or tricky to remove. How do I do it?
- I'm having difficulties pressing down the nib springs on my traveller v3 to disassemble the frame?
- Can you tell me what type of materials and fabrics are used for the construction of the Nest including mattress and sheets?
- I cannot get the red tabs to hook onto the bottom of the feet on my traveller?
- I've recently bought the latest Traveller portacot. The mattress seems very firm, am I able to purchase an additional mattress to soften it?
- Why does the new Traveller version 3 (T3) have a bow in the middle of the base of the cot?
- How do I inflate the traveller air mattress?
- Is the Nest suitable for overnight sleeping?
- Can I use my peanut carrycot for overnight sleeps?
- How do I wash my Oeko-tex sheets for phil&teds traveller and what are they made of?