Absolutely! You can order any current line product whether it's physically available to ship or not. Take a look at the shipping time frame indicated on the product page to see whether you're 'placing a backorder' or if your product is available to send immediately.
Articles in this section
- How will I know if my order is confirmed?
- Your site seems to be displaying incorrect information?
- What is your company registration number?
- I'm ordering from the 'rest of world' region, will I be charged any additional fees and what other things do I need to consider?
- Why do you mention that the storm cover is not included with the double kit? Should this be included?!
- Can I cancel or change my order even after it has been confirmed?
- Oops! I ordered the wrong thing! Can I return this to you?
- How long will my product be covered under warranty and what would I do if I had a problem with my product?
- What version vibe front wheel do I need to order?
- How will my order be sent and can you provide tracking details?