Use our guide below to help you identify what wheel you need. The shaft of your wheel is the top part that slides into the nose of your buggy, as per the diagram on the left. If you have a 47mm shaft with a flat jbar for example, you will need wheel PT-Vwheelfv1. See image here.
Articles in this section
- How will I know if my order is confirmed?
- Your site seems to be displaying incorrect information?
- What is your company registration number?
- I'm ordering from the 'rest of world' region, will I be charged any additional fees and what other things do I need to consider?
- Why do you mention that the storm cover is not included with the double kit? Should this be included?!
- Can I cancel or change my order even after it has been confirmed?
- How long will my product be covered under warranty and what would I do if I had a problem with my product?
- What version vibe front wheel do I need to order?
- How will my order be sent and can you provide tracking details?
- Can my order be delivered to a PO Box?