Although we'll do our best to cancel your order for you, because they are automatically processed and sent off to you asap, we can't always catch them in time. If you decide to cancel your order and we haven't been able to catch it in time, all associated freight costs including any failed delivery fees (for a refused order) will be deducted from what is refunded to your account.
Articles in this section
- How will I know if my order is confirmed?
- Your site seems to be displaying incorrect information?
- What is your company registration number?
- I'm ordering from the 'rest of world' region, will I be charged any additional fees and what other things do I need to consider?
- Why do you mention that the storm cover is not included with the double kit? Should this be included?!
- Can I cancel or change my order even after it has been confirmed?
- How long will my product be covered under warranty and what would I do if I had a problem with my product?
- What version vibe front wheel do I need to order?
- How will my order be sent and can you provide tracking details?
- Can my order be delivered to a PO Box?