Your order will be shipping from New Zealand, you may be charged duty fees payable to your local customs office on arrival. We have no influence on these fees, they will be your responsibility to cover and we therefore recommend you look into this before placing your order. Your local customs office should be able to answer any queries you may have. Your order will be delivered to the delivery address provided by you (please ensure the contact phone number is that of the recipient of the package) and you will receive tracking details via email from our carrier once your order is on its way.
Articles in this section
- How will I know if my order is confirmed?
- Your site seems to be displaying incorrect information?
- What is your company registration number?
- I'm ordering from the 'rest of world' region, will I be charged any additional fees and what other things do I need to consider?
- Why do you mention that the storm cover is not included with the double kit? Should this be included?!
- Can I cancel or change my order even after it has been confirmed?
- How long will my product be covered under warranty and what would I do if I had a problem with my product?
- What version vibe front wheel do I need to order?
- How will my order be sent and can you provide tracking details?
- Can my order be delivered to a PO Box?