The main difference between these versions is the brake; the v1 has a paddle brake whereas the v2/sport 2015 has an autostop handle bar brake. There are also differences in the seat recline adjustment and dimensions. You can use the same accessories for both models with the exception of using the double kit in the rear facing mode with the v1. The v2/sport 2015 also offers the option of using selected car capsules with a travel adapter in the double kit position at the rear. phil&teds nav v2/sport 2015 double kit now also has a mouldable head support and it comes with a double kit sun mesh. The v2/sport 2015 double kit is compatible with both versions of the buggy.
Articles in this section
- smart vs smart lux comparison table
- My auto stop sport 2015 / phil&teds nav zips are coming undone?
- Unsure which stroller you have?
- How do I attach the double kit mesh to my stroller?
- Which vibe/verve model do I have?
- Stroller comparison table
- How can I tell which version vibe/verve I have?
- How can I tell if I have the dot 1.0 or dot 2.0?
- My smart or my smart lux makes a clicking sound when I push it?
- My buggy is no longer sold, can I still get accessories and parts for it?