Absolutely – these are available from our webshop. Alternatively you are able to order these via most of our stockists.
Articles in this section
- smart vs smart lux comparison table
- My auto stop sport 2015 / phil&teds nav zips are coming undone?
- Unsure which stroller you have?
- How do I attach the double kit mesh to my stroller?
- Which vibe/verve model do I have?
- Stroller comparison table
- How can I tell which version vibe/verve I have?
- How can I tell if I have the dot 1.0 or dot 2.0?
- My smart or my smart lux makes a clicking sound when I push it?
- My buggy is no longer sold, can I still get accessories and parts for it?
- Can the DOT double kit fit onto the sport 2015 / phil&teds nav buggy and vise versa?
- I think my legacy Dash stroller frame has been recalled. How do I know?
- How can I adjust the seat on my sport?
- How to attach hub caps to dot, sport 2015, phil&teds nav and classic v2 strollers
- I purchased a cushy ride for the smart / highpod and it is way too big to fit, why is this?