This can sometimes be caused by the fabric that is used on the cars car seat, such as leather, PU or slippery polyesters. We recommend using a car seat restraint liner or a bath towel underneath the seat. If this does not help, please make contact with a car seat restraint technician/installer who can assist with options to lessen the movement.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I have the best fit for my car seat restraint, car and family?
- What is the lifespan of my capsule or car seat?
- Cleaning the evolution car seat
- Adjusting your alpha capsule to accommodate your growing child
- Where can I find the expiry date of the evolution car seat?
- Where can I find the expiry date of the cocoon travelfix car seat?
- At what level should the harness straps be for my child in the forward facing position?
- At what level should the harness straps be for my child in the rear facing position?
- My baby’s head falls forward in the car seat?
- There is a lot of movement in my car seat?