If the degree of the car seat restraint is not at the desired 45 degree angle required this may occur due to the shape or sloping back of the actual car’s seat. Space fillers can be used and we would recommend you seek assistance from a car seat restraint technician/installer for the best option for your car and for your child restraint.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I have the best fit for my car seat restraint, car and family?
- What is the lifespan of my capsule/Car seat?
- Cleaning the evolution car seat
- Adjusting your alpha capsule to accommodate your growing child
- Where can I find the expiry date of the evolution car seat?
- Where can I find the expiry date of the cocoon travelfix car seat?
- At what level should the harness straps be for my child in the forward facing position?
- At what level should the harness straps be for my child in the rear facing position?
- My baby’s head falls forward in the car seat?
- There is a lot of movement in my car seat?