help & support

What cover do I need for the new phil&teds inline double kit?

Voyager & double kit (mesh or storm) cover. This is the same cover, fitting both the main seat of voyager & the double kit (used in any position, on any buggy). 

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk