It is very important to have your car seat restraint correctly fitting in your car as not every car seat or car are the same. Installations videos can be found from our website and if any doubt we recommend consulting a car seat restraint technician.
Articles in this section
- Adjusting your protect capsule to accommodate your growing child
- How do I keep my carseat restraint cool on hot days?
- How do I know if my car has isofix installed?
- How do I know if I have the best fit for my carseat restraint, car and family?
- How many harness points does the Mountain Buggy protect capsule have?
- What weight limit does the Mountain buggy Haven go up to?
- What sort of foam do you use in your car seats?
- When should I remove the lumbar support cushion and the seat liner from the car capsule?
- Where can I find the expiry date of the haven car seat?