Check to see if there is information in your car manual in the car restraints section or slide your hand in between the crease of the back seat and the seat bottom. You will or will not feel a metal bar protruding where the isofix connects to left and right or all away a long. Some cars have a small housing where the isofix is enclosed and may need to be removed.
Articles in this section
- How do I keep my carseat restraint cool on hot days?
- How do I know if my car has isofix installed?
- How do I know if I have the best fit for my carseat restraint, car and family?
- How many harness points does the Mountain Buggy protect capsule have?
- What weight limit does the Mountain buggy Haven go up to?
- What sort of foam do you use in your car seats?
- When should I remove the lumbar support cushion and the seat liner from the car capsule?
- Where can I find the expiry date of the haven car seat?