This ring is for the 2 fixed straps at the back of the seat to connect to. These are called 'fly straps' and prevent the seat from being twisted or pulled up.
Articles in this section
- Is the new +one compatible with my older Mountain Buggy?
- Where do I find the Mountain Buggy Cosmopolitan serial number?
- My buggy brake is becoming stiff to use. How do I fix this?
- The handbrake on my terrain does not stop the buggy?
- Can I get a second seat for my Mountain Buggy?
- How do I shorten my Cosmopolitan harness in the lower position?
- What is the maximum allowable weight for a child in a car capsule on the the nano?
- Mountain Buggy seat dimensions
- Where can I find the serial number on my Mountain Buggy?
- Can the urban jungle stroller used for jogging as well?