We do not supply handle foam/rubber as a spare part as this is notoriously hard to put on and in many cases is damaged as it is being installed. For many models we have replacement handles available to purchase on our webshop.
Articles in this section
- Is the new +one compatible with my older Mountain Buggy?
- Where do I find the Mountain Buggy Cosmopolitan serial number?
- My buggy brake is becoming stiff to use. How do I fix this?
- The handbrake on my terrain does not stop the buggy?
- Can I get a second seat for my Mountain Buggy?
- How do I shorten my Cosmopolitan harness in the lower position?
- What is the maximum allowable weight for a child in a car capsule on the the nano?
- Mountain Buggy seat dimensions
- Where can I find the serial number on my Mountain Buggy?
- Can the urban jungle stroller used for jogging as well?
- How do I adjust the tracking device on my Terrain Buggy?
- How to fit a new Mountain Buggy fabric seat (that zips around the frame) to an older style Mountain buggy (which attaches with press studs) Legacy pre 2011 vs pre 2015
- How do you swap Duet wheels for Aerotech?
- When do I need the left clip for the duet?
- My cosmopolitan will not fold?