We do not supply handle foam/rubber as a spare part as this is notoriously hard to put on and in many cases is damaged as it is being installed. For many models we have replacement handles available to purchase on our webshop.
Articles in this section
- Is the new +one compatible with my older Mountain Buggy?
- Where do I find the Mountain Buggy Cosmopolitan serial number?
- My buggy brake is becoming stiff to use. How do I fix this?
- The handbrake on my terrain does not stop the buggy?
- Can I get a second seat for my Mountain Buggy?
- How do I shorten my Cosmopolitan harness in the lower position?
- What is the maximum allowable weight for a child in a car capsule on the the nano?
- Mountain Buggy seat dimensions
- Where can I find the serial number on my Mountain Buggy?
- Can the urban jungle stroller used for jogging as well?