No you must never use a high pressure pump as the pressure at which the air is forced into the tube is too strong and can irreparably damage your wheels and cause the inner tube to explode.
Articles in this section
- To what PSI should I inflate my buggy tyres to?
- My child can unbuckle the harness when in the buggy. What can I do?
- How can I remove mould from my buggy?
- How can I balance the tyre tread on the rim?
- Can you use a service station pump to inflate buggy tyres?
- How do I repair a puncture?
- My carrycot stand appears to be missing the screws?
- General Tyre and Tube Maintenance
- How do I travel on a plane with a buggy?
- How to attach a dome