First, deflate all of the air from the wheel. Once the air is removed, reposition the tyre tread so that it is even all the way around the rim. Once in place, reinflate the innertube (while holding the tyre tread) and it should allow the tread to stay in the correct location to allow the stroller to roll smoothly. It may take a few tries, but this will almost always fix the issue.
Articles in this section
- To what PSI should I inflate my buggy tyres to?
- My child can unbuckle the harness when in the buggy. What can I do?
- How can I remove mould from my buggy?
- How can I balance the tyre tread on the rim?
- Can you use a service station pump to inflate buggy tyres?
- How do I repair a puncture?
- My carrycot stand appears to be missing the screws?
- General Tyre and Tube Maintenance
- How do I travel on a plane with a buggy?
- How to attach a dome