Your order will be shipping from New Zealand and you may be charged duty fees payable to your local customs office on arrival. We have no influence over these fees, they will be your responsibility to cover and we therefore recommend you look into this before placing your order. Your local customs office should be able to answer any queries you may have. Your order will be delivered to the delivery address provided by you (please ensure the contact phone number is that of the recipient of the package) and you will receive tracking details via email from our carrier once your order is on its way.
Articles in this section
- What is your company registration number?
- Your site seems to be displaying incorrect information?
- I'm ordering from the 'rest of world' region, will I be charged any additional fees and what other things do I need to consider?
- Can I cancel or change my order even after it has been confirmed?
- Can I return items to you?
- How long will my product be covered under warranty and what would I do if I had a problem with my product?
- How will my order be sent and can you provide tracking details?
- Can my order be delivered to a PO Box?
- Can I backorder an out of stock product?
- I want my order now! When can I expect it?