The shoulder straps should be at the baby’s shoulder level or no more 2.5cm below the shoulder height. When the shoulder straps are moved into the top slots of the capsule, you will need to remove the liner and the lumbar support.
Articles in this section
- How do I keep my carseat restraint cool on hot days?
- How do I know if my car has isofix installed?
- How do I know if I have the best fit for my carseat restraint, car and family?
- How many harness points does the Mountain Buggy protect capsule have?
- What weight limit does the Mountain buggy Haven go up to?
- What sort of foam do you use in your car seats?
- When should I remove the lumbar support cushion and the seat liner from the car capsule?
- Where can I find the expiry date of the haven car seat?