When not in use cover the seat with a towel especially metal buckles and clips. This goes for car seat belts also. If possible park your car under a tree or in a shady area.
Articles in this section
- How do I keep my carseat restraint cool on hot days?
- How do I know if my car has isofix installed?
- How do I know if I have the best fit for my carseat restraint, car and family?
- How many harness points does the Mountain Buggy protect capsule have?
- What weight limit does the Mountain buggy Haven go up to?
- What sort of foam do you use in your car seats?
- When should I remove the lumbar support cushion and the seat liner from the car capsule?
- Where can I find the expiry date of the haven car seat?