When using the Aerotech wheels on the Duet, you need to remove the existing axle from the frame. The axle will slide out backwards when the gray knob is rotated forward. Aerotech rear wheels will come with the axles attached and will clip in directly from each side.
Articles in this section
- Is the new +one compatible with my older Mountain Buggy?
- Where do I find the Mountain Buggy Cosmopolitan serial number?
- My buggy brake is becoming stiff to use. How do I fix this?
- The handbrake on my terrain does not stop the buggy?
- Can I get a second seat for my Mountain Buggy?
- How do I shorten my Cosmopolitan harness in the lower position?
- What is the maximum allowable weight for a child in a car capsule on the the nano?
- Mountain Buggy seat dimensions
- Where can I find the serial number on my Mountain Buggy?
- Can the urban jungle stroller used for jogging as well?
- How to fit a new Mountain Buggy fabric seat (that zips around the frame) to an older style Mountain buggy (which attaches with press studs) Legacy pre 2011 vs pre 2015
- Find your serial number (mountain buggy products)
- My Mountain Buggy brake is not engaging on both sides. Is this normal?
- How do I clean my buggy?
- Urban Jungle accessories compatibility chart