All buggies have a set of attachment points for an additional harness. These are D-rings, located behind a seated child in the main seat. Attach the additional harness to the D-rings, out of sight of the child.
Articles in this section
- To what PSI should I inflate my buggy tyres to?
- My child can unbuckle the harness when in the buggy. What can I do?
- How can I remove mould from my buggy?
- How can I balance the tyre tread on the rim?
- Can you use a service station pump to inflate buggy tyres?
- How do I repair a puncture?
- My carrycot stand appears to be missing the screws?
- General Tyre and Tube Maintenance
- How do I travel on a plane with a buggy?
- How to attach a dome