20psi, max 22psi. This will clearly be visible on the RIM of your wheel and in your instruction manual. The correct tyre pressure is essential to ensure the best maintenenace and experience of your buggy. Always check your manual for care& maintenance.
Articles in this section
- To what PSI should I inflate my buggy tyres to?
- My child can unbuckle the harness when in the buggy. What can I do?
- How can I remove mould from my buggy?
- How can I balance the tyre tread on the rim?
- Can you use a service station pump to inflate buggy tyres?
- How do I repair a puncture?
- My carrycot stand appears to be missing the screws?
- General Tyre and Tube Maintenance
- How do I travel on a plane with a buggy?
- How to attach a dome